chapter 3-minimalism




so what is your style? (part 1)

That is something that most people don't ask without any fashion background or education....for me it was asked during the job interview I mention in chapter 2. I guess I am clean , minimalism,simple and bold. The only thing that is bold when it comes to my dressing is usually a few things which is my accessories.

- Jewerly - bangle and rings
- watches 
-Bags 
-wallet

( I Will describe accessories more in other chapter)

what about color?
as i grow older i kinda like dark colors more....or color blocking...you won't see me wear same tone color of top and btm unless is black.

what type of clothing?
to me movement ,cutting and fitting is more important I am not sure where i learn from maybe magazine or just tv 

other factors?
as a guy i feel that grooming is very important such as hairstyle,beard and eyebrow....for bodywise if you are lean, gym fit or muscular it will be huge advantage.with nice big upper body and small waist believe me is enough to turn heads 


trust me on this...I was skinny...fat....and now my body is gymfit which most people describe me but I still try to achieve my dream bod which is what my size i am currently now but with deep cutting .I gym  about 3 -4 time  a week and i have been gymming a few years....and is an ongoing process....the difficult part is to maintain it once you achieve that....



here are some of my style that bests suits me (daily life style) 







so what do you think? 

it has that mix of both and a touch of everything don't you think ? it looks effortless ,clean , yet rugged and has attitude .....to me is all about balance.....not too loud but yet enough to turn head is fitting but is not very tight ....

here is something you should take into consideration.....everyone has their own style and this is my style which I Feel I am the most comfortable .....but to me your style that suits you will work best for you....every body is unique....so don't get this the wrong idea.....if my job requires me to style someone i will style them to their own personal  taste ,style and even if they are not sure I will explore with my clients .... if my client is loud i style him loud.....if she is elegant i will style elegant etc etc

I guess that's one of my strength . I am able to appreciate other people style and I never have strong opinion  to make people feel they need to follow me.....most people have not understand their body yet or what color or what style they going for? or maybe not adventurous? 

simple .....if you have not try how will you know? 

whats hanging and when you tried on is totally different?

remember this 


' fashion changes but style endure'
coco chanel 

(to be continued....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

the path to success