Dear mum....

Dear Mum,

thank you....for everything....
 I was not born poor....and I am blessed to lead a normal and comfortable life as I have food in my plate and I was able to finish my education without difficulties......but certain blessing required sacrifice
 my mum require to spend less time with me and didn't know how much I have grown in her eyes.....she sometime forget how old i am....
she thought i was that rebellious kid and get into bad company when i was 18....
i become a grown man faster than the usual teenagers....and learn to be matured  ....  because i would not be a burden to you....and will take care of u in return one day financially....emotionally....whatever when u need me
she accept me for who i m ....
her wish is to see my happiness....
guess now I know i follow my mother footstep...
we are closer than ever...even though we dont live together anymore
we are like best friends who share each other problem
 able to adviced one another....
so I thank my mum for sacrificing her time and effort to work so hard
(she is someone I look up to as she was from a poor family and she has no education and her earning is the top 10% of singaporean ).....
i just felt writing a post of her.....because I wanna let people know my inspiration comes from her...
Dear mum....I love you with all my heart ....
and I am proud to be your son :-)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget