Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

Haus of Jìn | Lim Jin Sung







you must be wondering what is Haus of jin .....that is a brand that i wish for my own in-house design or even my company that i will build one day ....why haus of jin?well let me explain



haus are derived from the german word house simple enough and to show my work whether is artwork, fashion and lifestyle it doesnt matter all I want it to be are just IDEAS AND WORK that i want to create base on my interest and passion....how i will execute it is all take place in the haus of Jin where ideas/sharing/learning/process/ execution are made


Jīn , literally means "gold which also my chinese/korean name lim jin sung ( this is one way to pronounce my name.


Why jin


1)well it has history which i belive that a company required strong history and culture to succeed


2)gold somehow is good presentation of value as money is just a piece of paper ....gold are used as alternative to show their wealth = I feel resembles luxury


3) GOLD has values which speaks for my company .....not only monetary but personal value as a company and individual I want my staff to have good value as a person


HISTORY


Jin is an ancient surname, dating back over 4,000 years. It was first mentioned during the period ruled by the Yellow Emperor, a legendary Chinese sovereign and cultural hero, who is considered in Chinese mythology to be the ancestor of all Han Chinese. The legend behind the Jin surname is as follows:


The Yellow Emperor's son, Yi Zhi (Shaohao), eventually succeeded him. On the same day he was installed as leader, a golden phoenix flew down and perched on top of a house exactly opposite of where he sat. His followers reckoned it was an auspicious beginning. They decided to use gold as the emblem of their tribe. Yi Zhi was retitled Jin Tian Shi ("golden skies") by his people, and headed the Jin Tian Tribe. Their settlement was located in Qufu (presently Qufu city in Shandong province). Yi Zhi died in 2515 BCE. Some of his descendants adopted Jin as their surnames and left off the words Tian Shi ("skies").[2]


The surname also appeared in an area called Pengcheng (now known as Tong Shan Xian) during the Han Dynasty, from 206BCE to 220BCE.







here are some small work 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My aspiration

Never forget