through the looking glass


'Through the looking glass'

Similar to the twilight zone, where nothing is quite what it seems.

People who have been following my post I want to say thank you for somehow being with me virtually whether it is interes or somehow I  managed to bring a smile or somehow help ....as some of you who have been reading my post I am a person who appreciates the aesthetic beauty of an object which I feel  only contribute 30%  but just to let you know I am person who do dig for a deeper 

meaning and understanding .....
how the process are made....
the thought or ideas it is created ....
the story behind it ....
the craftsmanship....
he time that it is invested make the item 
at the end it hold certain values to me whether it is sentimental or monetary.....


I Feel this can applies to almost everything whenever is an object or a person or even relationship .....I may look a person who likes branded item because the item I carried and working in a fashion industry but I am rebel in heart who do not believe in structure or hierarchy i believe that everyone is equal as long there is a mutual respect when comes to working  in a company ....I  don't believe the school system I believe that everyone has different method of learning that suits them.....and I dont follow the norms....trends....I am a free thinker....and everyone is entitled an opinion and i dislike when a person preach or feel they are the supremacy when it comes to religion or race....


well my looks does stereotype into certain category but get to know me more and you understand I am down to earth and knows how to have fun....introvert yet sociable .....I guess I am well balance and It has been one of  my values I uphold 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget