Life

We make decision and all of us have a choice .....

whether is logical , sensible or humane

or maybe just based on your gut feeling

whether it will impact others or

whether it will change ourself

when people say it does not matter...

it does matter...


when we stopped....we become less care....we dont question ourself.... then you have given up....

complacent ...

or take things for granted ...is not something you want to hear....repetadly...

you cant blame others when things goes wrong....

and  you cant blame yourself .....

life is complicated...

and whoever say is not ....fuck you.... haha

 all I know

I  never regretted my decision ...as there is no right or wrong ....better or worse ....is how we learn from the life , the mistake we make....the moment we create....the unexpected ....

whatever life throws at me.....

give it all you got....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget