dont judge the book by it's cover,,,,

when I was young I used to have diaries that I will write of my personal thought
not my daily activities ....
but how or what are my views on certain perspective of life on certain situation ....
diary seems very personal to me but then I realize ....some things are meant to be shared....
over the years I am unsure of myself
people always thought I love partying  or seem very sociable but honestly I am very introvert and will get tired socializing with people .... I use up a lot of energy to try to be interactive ...
then i realize some of you might feel the same
well all of us who fell this way actually we are 'outgoing introvert person '
which mean a person who sound very lively or only outspoken to people we are comfortable with
but when it comes to stranger or big party or gathering we will be standing in a corner not wanting to be the center of attention....
I rather go to a party if i am going with someone I am familiar with....

here are more detailed what it mean by outgoing introvert  and I am not making things up

http://www.puckermob.com/lifestyle/8-signs-you-may-be-an-outgoing-introvert

working in sales seem contradictory to say this ....
but sales is a personal  one to one or even one to a few people....so is still in my comfort level....
I may not be able to stand in the stage to do a talk ( however i wish one day I could because that is one thing I Want to do that as my personal achievement )
I am a person who is adventurous and still has my fear and worried ...
I am vain and yet try to be humble....
I am materialistic and yet don't want people to think I am spoiled brat....because I appreciate beauty whether it's nature or luxury item
fashion is a cut throat industry but i believe there is good and never always gossip and politics...
To never forget where I come from ....and always remember your values and not ever change because of greed or success
afterall whats life without taking a risk and to let your heart skip a beat once in a while...
at least if I FAIL I will whisper myself ...at least I have tried and share my personal experience to influence or educate someone ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget