sense of belonging ....

I


 guess if you know me as a person I am realistic and at this time of generation our society are not what is used to be.....we either denied or we accept that changes .....somehow society towards culture...religion and race are still something we wish to not evolve....maybe human being stubborn and will only learn when we realise is too late

technology is evolving faster.....
old traditional are forgotten....but new are implemented
hard work was the key of success and discovering new places and finding what mother earth has given to us . .....now is all about ideas and how we can minimize a task or speeden a process.....
people say time are moving faster every year....
but maybe is not time.....is us who keep moving faster.....multitasking ....till we forgotten how to enjoy the moments....


I sometime felt i was born in between timeline .....I tend to not able to relate to anyone 100% as I felt no sense of belonging since I was born....In Indonesia malay was the majority race and u were the minority....when I come singapore ....I cant relate with the local because I didnt grow up here...happens almost everywhere when I travel people will ask where u from? I look mix? when I felt that I never have a definite look of  what type of asian am I ...american....latino....MIX? my thinking and how balance I am toward political,culture , racial , religious or anything....it just a good balance .....i guess my ideal are simple....the intention....the motive....in between line...thats how i view in everything....

I come into acceptance that every people are unique....because all come from different life....journey...experience....that make us who we are.....at times we can relate with someone but...it is not a 100% exact .....we human need companion and felt that we need to belong .....even I do .....but I Just need that few selective people .....as I believe by investing on that few people.....they would receive the best out of me....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration

Never forget