Never forget

I still thinks about him every day.

I tried dating but you still running on my mind

Trying to forget someone who lived a tiny piece of your heart is much challenging  then I thought .

I wishes you nothing but the best and the most happiness life can offer.

You allowed yourself to push me aside because it was the best for us .

The future is unknown as we can only learn from past and enjoy the presence.

I didn’t want things to end, but he knew he had to.

You chose safety and what best for me .

Was it a mistake?

when we met the first time

Was our decision

Was more of burden and wrong timing

But we both are two adult and I don't believe we make a mistake 

We knew and we both took a leap , risked everything  and  all I  knew you were worth fighting for.

But as the goes by You realise you wanted me to grow and love life,
.
And not wasted my life waiting for you ...

But I believe that if two person was meant for each other

One day, it will happen ...

but what I can definitely assured you .....
         
We have not given up on each other ....

Till today I'm still wandering what was your paradigm shift .....

I can only name a few but I am not sure which one .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haus Of Jìn | Lim Jin sung

My aspiration